1. Person Responsible and Data Protection Officer
RB Reiserer Biesinger Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Eppelheimer Straße 8
phone: +49 6221 43416-0
fax: +49 6221 43416-61
Data Protection Officer:
Ms Heike Conte
ITC-CONTE UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
2. Gathering und Saving of Personal Information
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website www.rb-heidelberg.com (“Webseite“), we will gather the following information:
- webseite, from which you access our website (Referrer-URL)
- Type and version of web browser
- operation system used
- device used
- time and date of access
- anonymised IP-address.
Data is gathered
- to ensure seamless connection to our webiste,
- assess system security and stability,
- other administrative reasons.
Legal basis of such data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR. Any information gathered will be deleted after eight weeks.
b) When registering to receive our news
When registering to receive our news we will gather the following information:
- Name, given name
- physical address (if registering to receive news through mail).
We use rapidmail to administer prescriptions to our newsletters and send them out. Your data will be submitted to rapidmail GmbH, Wentzingerstraße 21, 79106 Freiburg im Breisgau. rapidmail GmbH is not allowed to forward our sell you data. rapidmail is a German certified provider of newsletter software tha we have selscted carefully to fulfil all requirements of the GDPR and German data protection law.
Legal basis for using and processing your data is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a GDPR. We will use your indormation to send you our newsletter either in digital or physical form. After registering to receive our newsletter, you will receive an email link for confirmation. Your regsitration will only be validated when you click on the confirmation link provided. You can choose at any time to discontinue our service by writing to email@example.com or click on the respective link on our email.
Your personal information will be deleted if you revoke your constent, unless there is another legal basis for storing such data, such as tax or business law rules to retain information or unless you have consented to us doing so.
c) When mandating us
When mandating us, we will take the following details:
- title, name, given name
- physical address
- phone number (landline and/or mobile )
- Information required for us to assess and defend your rights.
We gather this information
- to identify you as our client ,
- to advise and represent you appropriately,
- to contact you,
- to send our invoices
- to process possible claims for damages you may have or excercise possible rights against you.
We will process the data upon your request; it is necessary for the purposes stated pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. b GDPR in order to ensure appropriate work in our mandate and fulfil the respective duties from the mandate.
We will store the information gathered until the end of the legally required period (six years from the begonning of the month the mandate ended) and delete them thereafter unless, there is a legal basis to extend the duration of storing your data, for instance tax or business law rules to retain information or unless you have consented to us doing so.
3. Your rights
You have the right
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to be informed whether and to what extent we process your data.
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to demand immediate correction of incorrect or completion of incomplete personel data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, subject to certain exceptions if you consider that we should stop processing some or all of your personal data, you have the right to request its deletion. However, there may well be reasons why an immediate deletion may not be possible (for example where retention is required to meet legal or regulatory obligations);
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR demand that we restrict the processing of your personel data, while we verify its accuracy, insofar as you contest the accuracy of your personal data, if the processing of your personal data is considered unlawful, but you do not require us to delete your personal data, if you object to our processing where the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e GDPR.
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, where the processing takes place on the basis of your consent or contract, and is carried out by automated means, you have the right to request that we provide your personal data to you or a third person in a machine-readable format.;
- pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to object to our processing of your data based on our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 clause. 1 lit. f GDPR
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time if your personal data is processed on basis of your consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.;
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to render a complaint with the competent authority. Usually, this will be the authority at your place of rasidence or whre our firm is placed.